Volume 9, Number 1, January 2009 Research Articles
- Besma Smida, Sofiène Affes:
Analysis of multi-user detection of multi-rate transmissions in multi-cellular CDMA.
- Khaled A. Harras, Kevin C. Almeroth:
Controlled flooding in disconnected sparse mobile networks.
- Romano Fantacci, Daniele Tarchi, Marco Bardazzi:
Performance evaluation of the MAC protocol in IEEE 802.16 systems with data and VoiP traffic scheduling.
- Mohammad Al-Turkistany, Abdelsalam Helal, Mark Schmalz:
Adaptive wireless thin-client model for mobile computing.
- Ayda Basyouni, Anjali Agarwal, Ahmed K. Elhakeem:
An analytical model for reverse data channel scheduling techniques in cdma2000 1xEV-DO.
- Irshad A. Qaimkhani, Ekram Hossain:
A novel QoS-aware MAC protocol for voice services over IEEE 802.11-based WLANs.
- Fei Hu, Laura Celentano, Yang Xiao:
Error-resistant RFID-assisted wireless sensor networks for cardiac telehealthcare.
- Mohammad Abdul Azim, M. Rubaiyat Kibria, Abbas Jamalipour:
An optimized forwarding protocol for lifetime extension of wireless sensor networks.
- Christian Hartmann, Nidal Nasser:
Modeling and performance analysis of multi-service wireless CDMA cellular networks using smart antennas.
- Wassim El-Hajj, Hamed M. K. Alazemi:
Optimal frequency assignment for IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.
Volume 9, Number 2, February 2009
- Pu Wang, Jun Zheng, Cheng Li:
Cooperative fault-detection mechanism with high accuracy and bounded delay for underwater sensor networks.
- Peng Cheng, Zhaoyang Zhang, Guanding Yu, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Peiliang Qiu:
Cross-layer bandwidth and power allocation for a two-hop link in wireless mesh network.
- Yang Wang, Jie Zhang, Qinyu Zhang, Naitong Zhang:
Evaluation of an ultra-wide bandwidth wireless indoor non-line-of-sight channels.
- Ning Xie, Yuanping Zhou:
An adaptive wideband antenna array receiver of low complexity.
- Wen-Tzu Chen:
Adjacent channel interference in a macrocell/microcell WCDMA system.
- Wei Kuang Lai, Kuo-Shu Tseng, Jiunn-Ching Chen:
MARS: a multiple access scheme with sender driven and reception first for smart antenna in ad hoc networks.
- Ya-Han Pan, Sonia Aïssa:
Performance of selective space-time coding and selection diversity under perfect and imperfect CSI.
- Xiaolei Dong, Haifeng Qian, Zhenfu Cao:
Provably secure RSA-type signature based on conic curve.
- Jui Teng Wang:
Ratioed power and rate control for CDMA wireless networks.
- Ning Xie, Yuanping Zhou, Li Zhang, Gong-bin Qian, Hui Wang, Xia Li:
Nonlinear optimization for adaptive antenna array receivers with a small data-record size.
- Xiao-Hui Lin, Yu-Kwong Kwok, Hui Wang:
Cross-layer design for energy efficient communication in wireless sensor networks.
- Wei Li, Pingyi Fan, Khaled Ben Letaief:
Joint processing of topology control and channel assignment in wireless ad hoc networks.
Volume 9, Number 3, March 2009 Guest Editorials
- Malik Ayed Tubaishat, Peng Zhuang, Qi Qi, Yi Shang:
Wireless sensor networks in intelligent transportation systems.
- Anjali Raja, Xiao Su:
Mobility handling in MAC for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Guoliang Xing, Mo Sha, Gregory Hackmann, Kevin Klues, Octav Chipara, Chenyang Lu:
Towards unified radio power management for wireless sensor networks.
- Wen-Zhan Song, Weizhao Wang, Kousha Moaveninejad, Xiang-Yang Li:
Lifetime-maximized cluster association in two-tiered wireless sensor networks.
- Francisco Moya, David Villa, Felix Jesús Villanueva, Jesús Barba, Fernando Rincón, Juan Carlos López:
Embedding standard distributed object-oriented middlewares in wireless sensor networks.
- Keng Teck Ma, King-Yip Cheng, King-Shan Lui, Vincent Tam:
Improving data centric storage with diffuse caching in wireless sensor networks.
- Ignacio Solis, Katia Obraczka:
Isolines: efficient spatio-temporal data aggregation in sensor networks.
- Lei Shu, Jie Yang, Lin Zhang, Hui Xu, Xiaoling Wu, Manfred Hauswirth:
Reward oriented packet filtering algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Wei Wang, Dongming Peng, Honggang Wang, Hamid Sharif:
An adaptive approach for image encryption and secure transmission over multirate wireless sensor networks.
- Juan A. Sánchez, Pedro M. Ruiz:
Energy-efficient geographic multicast routing for error-prone wireless sensor networks.
- Min Chen, Victor C. M. Leung, Shiwen Mao, Taekyoung Kwon:
Receiver-oriented load-balancing and reliable routing in wireless sensor networks.
- Navrati Saxena, Abhishek Roy, Jitae Shin:
QuESt: a QoS-based energy efficient sensor routing protocol.
- Rong Xie, Deyu Qi, Yongjun Li, James Zijun Wang:
A novel distributed MCDS approximation algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 9, Number 4, April 2009 Guest Editorials
Special Issue Papers
Special Issue Papers
- Tarik Taleb, Javier Lopez:
Next generation wireless communications and mobile computing/networking technologies.
Volume 9, Number 5, May 2009 Research Articles
- Mohamed Aissani, Abdelhamid Mellouk, Walid Demigha, Mustapha Réda Senouci:
Link failure resilience in the dynamic source routing protocol.
- Stylianos Drakatos, Niki Pissinou, Kia Makki, Christos Douligeris:
A future location-aware replacement policy for the cache management at the mobile terminal.
- Sang-Jo Yoo, Hao Nan, Tae-In Hyon:
DCR-MAC: distributed cognitive radio MAC protocol for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Christopher N. Ververidis, George C. Polyzos:
A routing layer based approach for energy efficient service discovery in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Emmanuel Géron, Alban Villain:
A new insight into Bluetooth piconets coexistence.
- Sang-Jo Yoo, David Cypher, Nada Golmie:
Predictive link trigger mechanism for seamless handovers in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Rongfei Fan, Hai Jiang, Shaohua Wu, Naitong Zhang:
Ranging error-tolerable localization in wireless sensor networks with inaccurately positioned anchor nodes.
- Roberto Beraldi, Leonardo Querzoni, Roberto Baldoni:
Low hitting time random walks in wireless networks.
Volume 9, Number 6, June 2009
- David Gomez-Barquero, Aurelian Bria:
Error repair for broadcast transmissions in DVB-H systems.
- Bang Wang, Kee Chaing Chua, Vikram Srinivasan, Wei Wang:
Scheduling sensor activity for information coverage of discrete targets in sensor networks.
- Hui Cheng, Jiannong Cao, Xingwei Wang, Sajal K. Das, Shengxiang Yang:
Stability-aware multi-metric clustering in mobile ad hoc networks with group mobility.
- Yunxia Feng, Minglu Li, Min-You Wu:
A weighted interference estimation scheme for interface-switching wireless mesh networks.
- Frank Yeong-Sung Lin, Yean-Fu Wen:
Fair inter-TAP routing and backhaul assignment for wireless mesh networks.
- Jianhui Zhang, Jiming Chen, Youxian Sun:
Transmission power adjustment of wireless sensor networks using fuzzy control algorithm.
- Yue Wang, Dah-Ming Chiu, John C. S. Lui:
Characterizing the capacity gain of stream control scheduling in MIMO wireless mesh networks.
- Ozgur Ekici, Abbas Yongaçoglu:
Balanced association algorithm for IEEE 802.11 extended service areas.
- Kun Yang, Chris Todd, Jie Li, Nektarios Georgalas, Manooch Azmoodeh:
A location-based service advertisement algorithm for pervasive service discovery in wireless mobile networks.
- Chin-Der Wann, Han-Yi Lin:
Hybrid TOA/AOA estimation error test and non-line of sight identification in wireless location.
Volume 9, Number 7, July 2009
- Zhijin Zhao, Shiyu Xu, Shilian Zheng, Junna Shang:
Cognitive radio adaptation using particle swarm optimization.
- Baoxian Zhang, Hussein T. Mouftah, Zhuang Zhao, Jian Ma:
Localized power-aware alternate routing for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Hua Zhang, Guoan Bi, Liren Zhang:
Adaptive subcarrier allocation and bit loading for voice/data transmission in multiuser OFDM systems.
- Juhua Pu, Zhang Xiong, Xiaofeng Lu:
Fault-tolerant deployment with k-connectivity and partial k-connectivity in sensor networks.
- Ataul Bari, Arunita Jaekel, Subir Bandyopadhyay:
Optimal placement and routing strategies for resilient two-tiered sensor networks.
- Longjiang Li, Yunze Cai, Xiaoming Xu:
Domain-based autoconfiguration framework for large-scale MANETs.
- Marc St-Hilaire:
Topological planning and design of UMTS mobile networks: a survey.
- Mohammad Hossein Manshaei, Mathieu Lacage, Ceilidh Hoffmann, Thierry Turletti:
On selecting the best transmission mode for WiFi devices.
- Nong-Kun Chen, Jiann-Liang Chen, Cheng-Chun Lee:
Array-based reader anti-collision scheme for highly efficient RFID network applications.
- Fang Dong, Peiliang Qiu, Zhaoyang Zhang:
Angle random forwarding (AnRaF) for wireless sensor networks: performances and realization.
- Wei Kuang Lai, Hsu-Sheng Tsai, Yu-Hang Sun:
Tiered bandwidth reservation scheme for multimedia wireless networks.
Volume 9, Number 8, August 2009
- Guangjie Han, Deokjai Choi, Wontaek Lim:
Reference node placement and selection algorithm based on trilateration for indoor sensor networks.
- Xiangqian Liu, Gang Zhao, Xiaoli Ma:
Target localization and tracking in noisy binary sensor networks with known spatial topology.
- Rajiv Misra, Chittaranjan A. Mandal:
Efficient clusterhead rotation via domatic partition in self-organizing sensor networks.
- Yan Zhang, Lin Du, Dan Shang, Yuhang Yang:
Performance analysis of a P2P-enabled TDD-CDMA network with intra-cell spatial resource reuse.
- Amir Reza Momen, Paeiz Azmi:
A stochastic vehicle mobility model with environmental condition adaptation capability.
- Shan Cui, Kah Chan Teh, Kwok H. Li, Yong Liang Guan, Choi Look Law:
Performance analysis of transmitted-reference UWB systems with narrowband interference suppression.
- Irshad A. Qaimkhani, Ekram Hossain:
Contention-free approaches for WiFi MAC design for VoIP services: performance analysis and comparison.
- Der-Jiunn Deng, Bin Li, Lianfen Huang, Chih-Heng Ke, Yueh-Min Huang:
Saturation throughput analysis of multi-rate IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.
- Zhou Yan:
QoS-based space-frequency prefiltering for TDD MC-CDMA systems in slowly time-varying channels.
- Eduard Garcia Villegas, Rafael Vidal Ferré, Josep Paradells:
Frequency assignments in IEEE 802.11 WLANs with efficient spectrum sharing.
- Xu Su, Rajendra V. Boppana:
Mitigation of colluding route falsification attacks by insider nodes in mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 9, Number 9, September 2009
- Antonios G. Alexiou, Christos Bouras, Vasileios Kokkinos, Evangelos Rekkas:
Cost analysis and efficient radio bearer selection for multicasting over UMTS.
- Abdelouahab Bentrcia, Azzedine Zerguine, Moussa Benyoucef:
A new chip-level linear SOR-SIC multiuser detector for long-code systems.
- Carlos A. Gutiérrez-Díaz-de-León, Margarita Cabrera-Bean, Matthias Pätzold:
On the problems of symbol-spaced tapped-delay-line models for WSSUS channels.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Meng-Shu Chiang, Chin-Wei Lin:
A Proactive mobile-initiated fast handoff scheme using the multihomed approach.
- Jang-Ping Sheu, Kun-Ying Hsieh, Ming-Lung Ding:
Routing with hexagonal virtual coordinates in wireless sensor networks.
- Liqiang Zhao, Jie Zhang, Hailin Zhang:
Hub-polling-based IEEE 802.11 PCF with integrated QoS differentiation.
- Mohammad Hayajneh, Najah A. Abu Ali, Issa Khalil:
Uplink and downlink scheduling for point to multipoint WiMAX Networks.
- Volkan Kumbasar, Oguz Kucur, A. Arif Ergin, Ertan Öztürk:
Optimization of wavelet based OFDM for multipath powerline channel by genetic algorithm.
- Ahmed Doha, Hossam S. Hassanein, Glen Takahara:
On the effect of reservation period on performance of IEEE 802.16 R-MAC protocol.
- Wei Kuang Lai, Hsu-Sheng Tsai, Chilin Li, Chin-Shiuh Shieh:
A power efficient solution to the large interference range problem in ad hoc networks.
- Dionysia Triantafyllopoulou, Nikos I. Passas, Lazaros F. Merakos, Nikos C. Sagias, P. Takis Mathiopoulos:
E-CLEMA: A cross-layer design for improved quality of service in mobile WiMAX networks.
- Xiaowen Chu, Kai Ouyang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Jiangchuan Liu, Yixin Jiang:
Homonymous role in role-based discretionary access control.
Volume 9, Number 10, October 2009
- Sunil Kumar, Zhenhua Feng, Fei Hu, Yang Xiao:
E2SRT: enhanced event-to-sink reliable transport for wireless sensor networks.
- Manoj Shukla, V. K. Srivastava, S. Tiwari:
Analysis and design of optimum interleaver for iterative receivers in IDMA scheme.
- Radislav A. Potyrailo, William G. Morris, Timothy Sivavec, Harold W. Tomlinson, Staffan Klensmeden, Kenneth Lindh:
RFID sensors based on ubiquitous passive 13.56-MHz RFID tags and complex impedance detection.
- Hassan El Morra, Azzedine Zerguine, Asrar U. H. Sheikh:
A new hybrid heuristic multiuser detector for DS-CDMA communication systems.
- Zhinian Luo, Wenjun Zhang, Youyun Xu:
Channel estimation joint DOAs and time delay correlation in TD-SCDMA mobile radio systems.
- TaeHyoung Sun, Yupeng Wang, KyungHi Chang:
Flexible block-wise loading algorithm for effective resource allocation and reduction of uplink feedback information in OFDMA systems.
- Xiaobo Zhang, Heping Wang, Farid Naït-Abdesselam, Ashfaq A. Khokhar:
Optimizing distortion for real-time data gathering in randomly deployed sensor networks.
- Hamid Behroozi, M. Reza Soleymani:
Joint optimization of power scheduling and rate-distortion performance in one-helper problem.
- Alireza Naimi, Ghasem Azemi:
K-factor estimation in shadowed Ricean mobile communication channels.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Jian-Wei Li:
A cluster-chain-based context transfer mechanism for fast basic service set transition in the centralized wireless LAN architecture.
- Yong-Seok Kim, Seung-Hoon Hwang:
Effect of antenna array on the uplink orthogonal multicarrier DS-CDMA system with imperfect power control.
- Dongkyun Kim, Hongseok Yoo:
Performance improvement of TCP in ad hoc networks by mitigating channel contention.
- Hamed M. K. Alazemi, Mohamed F. Hassan, Mohamed Zribi:
A stochastic dynamic controller for random early detection queues using a Kalman filter algorithm.
Volume 9, Number 11, November 2009 Cognitive Radio and Advanced Spectrum Management - Editorials
Special Issue Papers
- Farhad Khozeimeh, Simon Haykin:
Dynamic spectrum management for cognitive radio: an overview.
- Ayman Elezabi, Mohamed Kashef, Mohamed Abdallah, Mohamed M. Khairy:
CDMA underlay network with cognitive interference-minimizing code assignment and semi-blind interference suppression.
- Guosen Yue, Xiaodong Wang:
Efficient ARQ protocols with anti-jamming coding for cognitive radios.
- Haijian Zhang, Didier Le Ruyet, Michel Terré:
Spectral efficiency comparison between OFDM/OQAM- and OFDM-based CR networks.
- Francisco Bernardo, Ramón Agustí, Jordi Pérez-Romero, Oriol Sallent:
Dynamic spectrum assignment in multicell OFDMA networks enabling a secondary spectrum usage.
- Jie Xiang, Yan Zhang, Tor Skeie, Jianhua He:
QoS aware admission and power control for cognitive radio cellular networks.
- Mehdi Bennis, Carl Wijting, Saied Abedi, Shyamalie Thilakawardana, Rahim Tafazolli:
Performance evaluation of advanced spectrum functionalities for future radio networks.
Volume 9, Number 12, December 2009 Research Articles
Last update Sat May 25 17:06:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hsi-Feng Lu, Jiann-Liang Chen:
Design of middleware for tele-homecare systems.
- Jung Yeon Hwang, Ji Young Chun, Dong Hoon Lee:
Weaknesses in the Hur-Shin-Yoon decentralized group key management.
- Bashir Yahya, Jalel Ben-Othman:
Towards a classification of energy aware MAC protocols for wireless sensor networks.
- Zikuan Liu, Jalal Almhana, Robert McGorman:
Markov mobility model and registration area optimization in cellular networks.
- Wladimir Bocquet, Kazunori Hayashi, Hideaki Sakai:
Power distribution methods for MIMO-OFDM systems and field experimentations.
- Shiao-Li Tsao, Chung-Huei Huang:
An energy-efficient transmission mechanism for VoIP over IEEE 802.11 WLAN.
- Yu Gu, Yusheng Ji, Jie Li, Baohua Zhao:
QoS-aware target coverage in wireless sensor networks.
- M. Garah, D. Benatia:
Handover prioritizing scheme for reducing call failure probability in cellular wireless network.
- Zille Huma Kamal, Ala I. Al-Fuqaha, Ajay K. Gupta:
Lagrangean relaxation for service location in large-scale networks with QoS constraints.