Volume 12, Number 1, February 2006
- Sorav Bansal, Rajeev Shorey, Rajeev Gupta, Archan Misra:
Energy Efficiency and Capacity for TCP Traffic in Multi-Hop Wireless Networks.
- Song Guo, Oliver W. W. Yang:
A Constraint Formulation for Minimum-Energy Multicast Routing in Wireless Multihop Ad-hoc Networks.
- Krishnan Kumaran, Lijun Qian:
Uplink Scheduling in CDMA Packet-Data Systems.
- Won-young Shin, Soo Chang, Jaewook Lee, Chi-Hyuck Jun:
Frequency Insertion Strategy for Channel Assignment Problem.
- Rudolf Sollacher, Martin Greiner, Ingmar Glauche:
Impact of Interference on the Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks Capacity and Topology.
- Venkatesh Rajendran, Katia Obraczka, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Energy-Efficient, Collision-Free Medium Access Control for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Moncef Elaoud, Bechir Hamdaoui, Parameswaran Ramanathan:
Network-Level QoS Assurances Through Adaptive Allocation of CDMA Resources.
- Phone Lin, Guan-Hua Tu:
An Improved GGSN Failure Restoration Mechanism for UMTS.
- Zvi Rosberg:
Asymptotically Optimal Power Control Policies for MMSE Multiuser Detector.
- Kui Wu, Janelle J. Harms:
Performance Study of Proactive Flow Handoff for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Hung-Yun Hsieh, Kyu-Han Kim, Yujie Zhu, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
A Receiver-Centric Transport Protocol for Mobile Hosts with Heterogeneous Wireless Interfaces.
Volume 12, Number 2, April 2006
- Jiang Xie:
User Independent Paging Scheme for Mobile IP.
- Xudong Wang, Weidong Xiang:
An OFDM-TDMA/SA MAC Protocol with QoS Constraints for Broadband Wireless LANs.
- Yungoo Huh, Cheeha Kim:
mMOM: Efficient Mobile Multicast Support Based on the Mobility of Mobile Hosts.
- Mohsen Bahramgiri, Mohammad Taghi Hajiaghayi, Vahab S. Mirrokni:
Fault-Tolerant and 3-Dimensional Distributed Topology Control Algorithms in Wireless Multi-hop Networks.
- Chonggang Wang, Bo Li, Krishna M. Sivalingam, Kazem Sohraby:
Scalable Multiple Channel Scheduling with Optimal Utility in Wireless Local Area Networks.
- B. S. Manoj, K. Jayanth Kumar, Christo Frank, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
On the Use of Multiple Hops in Next Generation Wireless Systems.
- Jiann-Liang Chen, Nong-Kun Chen:
Feedback Closed-Loop Scheduling Discipline for QoS Guarantee in Mobile Applications.
- M. Ng, S. Cheung:
Combining Pilot-Symbol-Aided Techniques for Fading Estimation and Diversity Reception in Multipath Fading Channels.
- Nidhi Hegde, Eitan Altman:
Capacity of Multiservice WCDMA Networks with Variable GoS.
- Jimmi Grönkvist:
Novel Assignment Strategies for Spatial Reuse TDMA in Wireless Ad hoc Networks.
Volume 12, Number 3, June 2006
- Xue Yang, Nitin H. Vaidya:
Priority Scheduling in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Ernst Althaus, Gruia Calinescu, Ion I. Mandoiu, Sushil K. Prasad, N. Tchervenski, Alexander Zelikovsky:
Power Efficient Range Assignment for Symmetric Connectivity in Static Ad Hoc Wireless Networks.
- S. Y. Wang, C. C. Hwang, C. L. Chou:
On Striping Traffic over Multiple IEEE 802.11(b) Wireless Channels.
- James Kempf, Ajoy Singh, Jonathan Wood, Atsushi Takeshita, Nat Natarajan:
Link Synchronous Mobile IPv4 Handover Algorithms.
- Jihui Zhang, Bo Li, Jiangchuan Liu:
An Efficient Adaptive Cell Sectoring Technique for Non-Uniform Traffic in DS-CDMA Systems.
- Rujipun Assarut, Ken'ichi Kawanishi, Ushio Yamamoto, Yoshikuni Onozato:
Region Division Assignment: A New OVSF Code Reservation and Assignment Scheme for Downlink Capacity in W-CDMA Systems.
- Shiow-yang Wu, Kun-Ta Wu:
Effective Location Based Services with Dynamic Data Management in Mobile Environments.
- Harald Øverby, Norvald Stol:
QoS Differentiation in Asynchronous Bufferless Optical Packet Switched Networks.
- Dong-Jun Lee, Hyejeong Lee, Dong-Ho Cho:
Effective Paging Strategy based on Location Probability of Mobile Station and Paging Load Distribution of Base Station in Mobile Communication Networks.
Volume 12, Number 4, August 2006
- Wireless Quality-of-Service support.
- Xi Zhang, Jia Tang:
QoS-driven asynchronous uplink subchannel allocation algorithms for space-time OFDM-CDMA systems in wireless networks.
- Qingwen Liu, Shengli Zhou, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Cross-layer modeling of adaptive wireless links for QoS support in heterogeneous wired-wireless networks.
- Ming Li, Hua Zhu, Imrich Chlamtac, B. Prabhakaran:
End-to-end QoS framework for heterogeneous wired-cum-wireless networks.
- Hongqiang Zhai, Xiang Chen, Yuguang Fang:
A call admission and rate control scheme for multimedia support over IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs.
- Wei Liu, Yanchao Zhang, Wenjing Lou, Yuguang Fang:
A robust and energy-efficient data dissemination framework for wireless sensor networks.
- Baoxian Zhang, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Energy-aware on-demand routing protocols for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ning Li, Jennifer C. Hou:
A scalable, power-efficient broadcast algorithm for wireless networks.
- Haining Liu, Magda El Zarki:
An adaptive delay and synchronization control scheme for Wi-Fi based audio/video conferencing.
Volume 12, Number 5, October 2006 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from WiOpt '04
- Guest Editorial.
- Aditya Karnik, Anurag Kumar, Vivek S. Borkar:
Distributed self-tuning of sensor networks.
- Yalin Evren Sagduyu, Anthony Ephremides:
A game-theoretic look at simple relay channel.
- Robin Groenevelt, Eitan Altman, Philippe Nain:
Relaying in mobile ad hoc networks: The Brownian motion mobility model.
- Daniele Miorandi, Eitan Altman:
Connectivity in one-dimensional ad hoc networks: A queueing theoretical approach.
- Randeep Bhatia, Adrian Segall, Gil Zussman:
Analysis of bandwidth allocation algorithms for wireless personal area networks.
- Munish Goyal, Anurag Kumar, Vinod Sharma:
A stochastic control approach for scheduling multimedia transmissions over a polled multiaccess fading channel.
- Haitao Lin, Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das:
Utility based service differentiation in CDMA data networks.
- Fan Ye, Honghai Zhang, Songwu Lu, Lixia Zhang, Jennifer C. Hou:
A randomized energy-conservation protocol for resilient sensor networks.
- Seedahmed S. Mahmoud, Zahir M. Hussain, Peter O'Shea:
A geometrical-based microcell mobile radio channel model.
Volume 12, Number 6, December 2006 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from WMAN '04
Last update Sat May 25 17:06:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alan A. Bertossi, Azzedine Boukerche, Maria Cristina Pinotti:
- Victor Chepoi, Feodor F. Dragan, Yann Vaxès:
Addressing, distances and routing in triangular systems with applications in cellular networks.
- Wensong Chu, Charles J. Colbourn, Violet R. Syrotiuk:
The effects of synchronization on topology-transparent scheduling.
- Charilaos Efthymiou, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas, José D. P. Rolim:
Energy balanced data propagation in wireless sensor networks.
- Roberto Di Pietro, Luigi V. Mancini, Alessandro Mei:
Energy efficient node-to-node authentication and communication confidentiality in wireless sensor networks.
- Zvika Brakerski, Boaz Patt-Shamir:
Jitter-approximation tradeoff for periodic scheduling.
- S. Mohanty:
A new architecture for 3G and WLAN integration and inter-system handover management.
- Amotz Bar-Noy, Zohar Naor:
Efficient multicast search under delay and bandwidth constraints.
- Zhijun Wang, Jingyuan Zhang:
A speed-adaptive strategy for location management cost reduction in cellular networks.
- Jian Li, Prasant Mohapatra:
PANDA: A novel mechanism for flooding based route discovery in ad hoc networks.
- Paolo Giacomazzi, Luigi Musumeci, Giacomo Verticale:
An analytical model based on the ETSI criteria for the evaluation of user satisfaction in UMTS.
- Xiang Chen, Wei Liu, Hongqiang Zhai, Yuguang Fang:
Location-aware resource management in mobile ad hoc networks.