Volume 13, Number 1, February 2007
- Ben Lu, Xiaodong Wang, Mohammad Madihian:
Physical-layer air interface solutions for broadband high-speed wireless cellular systems.
- Radha Poovendran, Loukas Lazos:
A graph theoretic framework for preventing the wormhole attack in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Antonios Argyriou, Vijay K. Madisetti:
The design and evaluation of an end-to-end handoff management protocol.
- Chao Gui, Prasant Mohapatra:
Overlay multicast for MANETs using dynamic virtual mesh.
- Subalakshmi Venugopal, Wesley Chen, Terence D. Todd, Krishna M. Sivalingam:
A rendezvous reservation protocol for energy constrained wireless infrastructure networks.
- Devdatt P. Dubhashi, Olle Häggström, Gabriele Mambrini, Alessandro Panconesi, Chiara Petrioli:
Blue pleiades, a new solution for device discovery and scatternet formation in multi-hop Bluetooth networks.
- Loukas Lazos, Radha Poovendran:
Power proximity based key management for secure multicast in ad hoc networks.
Volume 13, Number 2, April 2007
- Stefan Funke, Alexander Kesselman, Fabian Kuhn, Zvi Lotker, Michael Segal:
Improved approximation algorithms for connected sensor cover.
- Dimitris Kouis, Panagiotis Demestichas, George Koundourakis, Michael E. Theologou:
Resource management of IP-enabled DVB-T networks in the context of wireless B3G systems.
- Esa Hyytiä, Jorma T. Virtamo:
Random waypoint mobility model in cellular networks.
- Chai-Hien Gan, Phone Lin, Nei-Chiung Perng, Tei-Wei Kuo, Ching-Chi Hsu:
Scheduling for time-division based shared channel allocation for UMTS.
- Liesbeth Peters, Ingrid Moerman, Bart Dhoedt, Piet Demeester:
Impact of the access network topology on the handoff performance.
- Gergely V. Záruba, Manfred Huber, Farhad Kamangar, Imrich Chlamtac:
Indoor location tracking using RSSI readings from a single Wi-Fi access point.
- Yongho Seok, Taekyoung Kwon, Yanghee Choi, Jean-Marie Bonnin:
Temporal fairness guarantee in multi-rate wireless LANs for per-flow protection.
- Raffaele Bruno, Marco Conti, Enrico Gregori:
Design of an enhanced access point to optimize TCP performance in Wi-Fi hotspot networks.
Volume 13, Number 3, June 2007 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from QShine'05
- Yuguang Fang, Xuemin Shen:
- Chun-Ting Chou, Kang G. Shin:
Smooth handoff with enhanced packet buffering-and-forwarding in wireless/mobile networks.
- Dapeng Wu, Rohit Negi:
Effective capacity channel model for frequency-selective fading channels.
- Mohamed Ashour, Tho Le-Ngoc:
End-to-end delay margin balancing approach for routing in multi-class networks.
- Zhenjiang Li, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Finding multi-constrained feasible paths by using depth-first search.
- José R. Gallardo, Paúl Medina, Weihua Zhuang:
QoS Mechanisms for the MAC Protocol of IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Dongmei Zhao, Jun Zou, Terence D. Todd:
Admission control with load balancing in IEEE 802.11-based ESS mesh networks.
- John M. Shea, Tan F. Wong, Wing-Hin Wong:
Cooperative-diversity slotted ALOHA.
- Ashish Deopura, Aura Ganz:
Provisioning link layer proportional service differentiation in wireless networks with smart antennas.
- Hung Tuan Do, Yoshikuni Onozato:
A comparison of different paging mechanisms for mobile IP.
- Seung-Jun Kim, Richard E. Cagley, Ronald A. Iltis:
Spectrally efficient communication for wireless sensor networks using a cooperative MIMO technique.
- Erdal Cayirci, Tolga Coplu:
SENDROM: Sensor networks for disaster relief operations management.
Volume 13, Number 4, August 2007 Special Issue:
Broadband Wireless Multimedia
- Archan Misra, Marco Conti:
- Yuan Sun, Elizabeth M. Belding-Royer, Xia Gao, James Kempf:
Real-time traffic support in heterogeneous mobile networks.
- Matthias Transier, Holger Füßler, Jörg Widmer, Martin Mauve, Wolfgang Effelsberg:
A hierarchical approach to position-based multicast for mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Nilanjan Banerjee, Arup Acharya, Sajal K. Das:
Enabling SIP-based sessions in ad hoc networks.
- Rosario Giuseppe Garroppo, Stefano Giordano, Stefano Lucetti, Luca Tavanti:
Providing air-time usage fairness in IEEE 802.11 networks with the deficit transmission time (DTT) scheduler.
- Ioanna Samprakou, Christos Bouras, Theodore Karoubalis:
Improvements on "IP - IAPP": A fast IP handoff protocol for IEEE 802.11 wireless and mobile clients.
- Naomi Ramos, Debashis Panigrahi, Sujit Dey:
Dynamic adaptation policies to improve quality of service of real-time multimedia applications in IEEE 802.11e WLAN Networks.
- Bülent Yener, Malik Magdon-Ismail, Fikret Sivrikaya:
Joint problem of power optimal connectivity and coverage in wireless sensor networks.
- Zvi Rosberg:
Asymptotically optimal transmission power and rate control for CDMA channels with MF and MMSE receivers.
Volume 13, Number 5, October 2007
- Yanchao Zhang, Wenjing Lou, Wei Liu, Yuguang Fang:
A secure incentive protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Wensheng Zhang, Guohong Cao, Tom La Porta:
Dynamic proxy tree-based data dissemination schemes for wireless sensor networks.
- J. C. Mundarath, Parameswaran Ramanathan, Barry D. Van Veen:
A cross layer scheme for adaptive antenna array based wireless ad hoc networks in multipath environments.
- Tao Zhang, Eric van den Berg, Sunil Madhani, Ashutosh Dutta, Shantidev Mohanty:
Mobile information services enabled by mobile publishing (MIS-MP).
- Su Yi, Yong Pei, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Babak Azimi-Sadjadi:
How is the capacity of ad hoc networks improved with directional antennas?
- Albert Banchs, Pablo Serrano, Huw Oliver:
Proportional fair throughput allocation in multirate IEEE 802.11e wireless LANs.
- Yanchao Zhang, Yuguang Fang:
A secure authentication and billing architecture for wireless mesh networks.
- Sinem Coleri Ergen, Pravin Varaiya:
Energy efficient routing with delay guarantee for sensor networks.
- Tao Wu, Subir K. Biswas:
Minimizing inter-cluster interference by self-reorganizing MAC allocation in sensor networks.
Volume 13, Number 6, December 2007 Special Issue:
Selected Papers on MOBICOM 2005
Last update Fri May 24 21:00:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Elizabeth M. Belding-Royer, Songwu Lu:
- Ravi Jain, Dan Lelescu, Mahadevan Balakrishnan:
Model T: A model for user registration patterns based on campus WLAN data.
- Aditya Akella, Glenn Judd, Srinivasan Seshan, Peter Steenkiste:
Self-management in chaotic wireless deployments.
- Rajiv Chakravorty, Sulabh Agarwal, Suman Banerjee, Ian Pratt:
A mobile bazaar for wide-area wireless services.
- Allen Miu, Hari Balakrishnan, Can Emre Koksal:
Multi-radio diversity in wireless networks.
- Sheng Zhong, Erran L. Li, Yanbin Grace Liu, Yang Richard Yang:
On designing incentive-compatible routing and forwarding protocols in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Santosh Kumar, Ten-Hwang Lai, Anish Arora:
Barrier coverage with wireless sensors.
- Jehoshua Bruck, Jie Gao, Anxiao Jiang:
MAP: Medial axis based geometric routing in sensor networks.
- Moira C. Norrie, Beat Signer, Michael Grossniklaus, Rudi Belotti, Corsin Decurtins, Nadir Weibel:
Context-aware platform for mobile data management.