Volume 6, Number 1, 2000
- Ramesh R. Rao:
- Richard O. LaMaire, Arvind Krishna:
A novel feedback scheme to increase throughput in multiple access radio systems.
- Sajal K. Das, Rajeev Jayaram, Naveen K. Kakani, Sanjoy K. Sen:
A call admission and control scheme for quality-of-service (QoS) provisioning in next generation wireless networks.
- Huan-Bang Li, Tetsushi Ikegami:
Multiple block coded modulations and applications to unequal error protection.
- Juan Antonio Pons Puig, John Dunlop:
Potential of the GSM air interface to support CDMA operation.
- Leonard Schiff, Ananthanarayanan Chockalingam:
Signal design and system operation of Globalstar versus IS-95 CDMA - similarities and differences.
- Xiaodong Wang, H. Vincent Poor:
Subspace methods for blind joint channel estimation and multiuser detection in CDMA systems.
- Krishna M. Sivalingam, Jyh-Cheng Chen, Prathima Agrawal, Mani B. Srivastava:
Design and analysis of low-power access protocols for wireless and mobile ATM networks.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2000
- Jeffrey Xu Yu, Toshio Sakata, Kian-Lee Tan:
Statistical estimation of access frequencies in data broadcasting environments.
- Giuseppe Anastasi, Luciano Lenzini:
QoS provided by the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN to advanced data applications: a simulation analysis.
- Miroslav L. Dukic, Marko B. Babovic:
Interference analysis in fixed service microwave links due to overlay of broadband SSDS-CDMA wireless local loop system.
- Alexander L. Wijesinha, Srikanta P. Kumar, Deepinder P. Sidhu:
Handover and new call blocking performance with dynamic single-channel assignment in linear cellular arrays.
- Sergio Palazzo, Antonio Puliafito, Marco Scarpa:
Design and evaluation of a replicated database for mobile systems.
- Nikolaos H. Loukas, Nikos I. Passas, Lazaros F. Merakos, Iakovos S. Venieris:
A signaling architecture for wireless ATM access networks.
- Stefano Basagni, Danilo Bruschi:
A logarithmic lower bound for time-spread multiple-access (TSMA) protocols.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2000
Volume 6, Number 4, 2000
Volume 6, Number 5, 2000
- M. Teughels, Iris De Coster, Emmanuel Van Lil, Antoine Van de Capelle:
Leaf Initiated Join handover evaluation.
- Gi Moo Choi, Dong-Ho Cho:
Performance analysis of cache strategy for signaling traffic management in a wireless ATM network.
- Xuemin Shen, Jon W. Mark, Jun Ye:
User mobility profile prediction: An adaptive fuzzy inference approach.
- Jian Ma, Jussi P. O. Ruutu, Jing Wu:
An enhanced TCP mechanism - Fast-TCP in IP networks with wireless links.
- Andreas Krämling, M. Scheibenbogen, Bernhard Walke:
Dynamic channel allocation in wireless ATM networks.
- Fraser Cameron, Moshe Zukerman, Milosh V. Ivanovich, Sivathasan Saravanabavananthan, Ranil Hewawasam:
A deadlock model for a multi-service medium access protocol employing multi-slot N-ary stack algorithm (msSTART).
- W. Melody Moh, Hua Mei:
Design and evaluation of multicast GFR for supporting TCP/IP over hybrid wired/wireless ATM.
Volume 6, Number 6, 2000
Last update Wed May 22 19:16:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page